Run for Those Who Can’t
Imagine as you prepare and train for a life-changing event such as the marathon what it would be like for yourself or your family to deal with the life changing consequences of an Acquired Brain Injury?
Run (or walk) with us in one of our teams and you will get a free JMB Foundation T-Shirt or Singlet to wear in the event. We will also provide a marquee to support our team members on event day.
If you go the extra mile and fundraise for our cause you will help us to provide therapy hours, purchase enabling equipment, make home modifications, provide carer respite and build infrastructure for young people with catastrophic brain injury.
The JMB Foundation has again registered 5 teams in this year’s Medibank Melbourne Marathon Festival:
• Bank of Melbourne Marathon
• Flight Centre – Half Marathon
• Coffee Club 10km run
• ASICS 5km run
• ASICS 3Km run
We would love you to join us in our sea of blue t-shirts, as we try to break our ‘500’ team member record. Help us get to ‘600’.
What you have to do is:
• Visit the Medibank Melbourne Marathon Festival website: www.melbournemarathon.com.au
• Register as a runner (or walker) in your choice of event and select the JMB team for your event. The JMB Foundation has registered teams in all events.
• Register as a fundraiser by clicking the start fundraising button on the website and following the prompts.
• Spread the word. Tell your family and friends about your training and running goals.
• Check the JMB website for information updates.
o Stay tuned for info about where our JMB marquee will be on event day.
o Look out for information about how to collect your free JMB Foundation T-Shirt or Singlet to wear in the event.
Not running? We still need volunteers to help on the day. As one of the preferred charities for the event we are obliged to provide the organising body with 250 volunteers to run drinks stations and direct runner traffic on the day. If you can help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries, please contact:
Meagan Norbury (general queries) email@example.com
Tim McDonald (Runners registration) firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Mill (Volunteer coordination) Andrewmill@hotmail.com